January 20, 2010

Congratulations America!

I find myself in an odd position for me. I'm at a loss for words. Never in my born days would I believe that a Republican would take the seat occupied by the rather bulbous ass of the late Ted Kennedy. He must be rolling over in hell. For me, this is like when the Berlin wall came down. If I were a bit more naive I would even get hopeful. Perhaps there is hope for this nation after all. Perhaps there remains a silent majority who believes in working for a living, freedom, less government intervention into our lives, lower taxes, politicians who don't lie, fathers who raise their children, mothers who love their babies enough to birth them, kids who mind, teens who abstain, drunks who admit it, drug addicts who ask for help, thieves who repent, people who say thank you, drivers who yield, bosses who appreciate, workers who actually work, friends who tell the truth, spouses who are faithful, drug free sportsmen....ahhhhh who am I kidding?
Nevertheless, congratulations Scott Brown of Massachusetts. Viva la Revolucione!!

By: Keith D. Rodebush

No comments:

Post a Comment