The shame of my generation will always be that we are the ones that turned the ebb of Socialism in America into a Biblical flood. The reasons for same are many and unimportant at this juncture. Perhaps some future historian will dissect the Tentillic nature of our disgrace but for now let us simply move on to how we stop the bleeding and hopefully reverse the trend.
Let us start with some known knowns as the estimable Donald Rumsfeld may call them:
· Several generations of Americans have been allowed by their parents to be indoctrinated in the belief that America was founded on a false premise of equality
· Same have been allowed to indulge the fallacy that Marxist ideology is superior to other political ideologies including Constitutional republicanism; only it hasn’t been properly applied
· As well, they have been inculcated in the specious argument that if some of the Founders owned slaves then all couldn’t possibly expound on the virtue of Liberty and therefore none of their exhortations need be read nor studied
· This complete and utter dismissal of Enlightenment thinking leaves the unscrupulous educator with a ‘blank’ slate on which to write all manner of tyrannical propaganda (many of these educators were themselves brainwashed and therefore are not as unscrupulous as naïve)
· For decades people similar to this author have warned of this insidious destruction of the education system only to be ostracized and impugned
· Marxists openly employ division, particularly along class and racial lines, as a tool to separate the people and thereby create an underclass ripe for indoctrination for the purpose of destroying harmony; which allows the transition to communism
· Marxism is based on emotion and republicanism is based on reason
The real tragedy of our nation’s destruction is that it has been laid out in Marxist writings for over a century. They told us that to destroy a nation, one must first destroy the family and Protestant religion. These two of all things MUST be destroyed because they are the stalwarts of individual freedom. Strong families and strong (traditional) Protestant churches teach children to be respectful, independent, responsible and accountable. Neither of these institutions traditionally taught subservience to government. In fact, the opposite is true. They teach individual effort is rewarded and individual failure has consequences. NONE of this comports with the false promise of collectivism.
The collectivists teach moral relativism and communal responsibility over individual responsibility. Traditional American families and churches teach that our rights come from God. They are inherent to being a child of God. Marxists teach that our rights are secured by Man, controlled by Man and determined by Man. What Man giveth, Man can take away. To the extent that American families teach fealty to government, it is government of, by and for the people. In other words it is fealty to the concept that our exceptional form of government is empowered ONLY to protect individual freedom.
Marxists teach the opposite; that individual freedom must be subordinated to the collective good. And WHO decides what the collective good is? Why the new Bourgeoisie of course. You see they don’t really want to free the people; they just want to be the ones in charge. Just like Bernie Sanders, who will rant about the evil of consumerism and capitalism while he purchases his third half a million dollar house. Socialism for thee; indulgence for me.
The only true equalizer known to Mankind is free market capitalism and property rights. Your labor is your property. What you sell your labor for is yours and yours alone. That you decide to give a small amount to government should be your choice not their command. Americans choose to give a small amount to government for the SOLE purpose of protecting those individual rights of freedom and property.
Ever since Woodrow Wilson, this choice has been turned into a commandment, along with the requisite threat of force. Government will KILL you if you refuse their demands. Witness the assassination of Lavoy Finicum; all for the unconstitutional government demand of land ownership and management.
All of this tyranny happens with the consent of the People. We vote for the very people who oppress us over and over again. As it stands, we do not deserve Liberty. Will that change? YOU decide that. YOUR children decide that. What you teach your children will decide this crucial point. Do your children deserve Liberty? If so, exactly WHAT are you doing to ensure they will have it?
Certainly, our choices are not always clear. But there is one thing that is known to work. 1 strike and you’re out. The FIRST time that an elected official disregards your Liberty you vote against them and work to get as many people as you can to also vote against them. Eventually, like the rats that they are, they will learn. You see, we don’t really care if they believe in our freedom; we only insist that they act like they do. NEVER vote for an official who even ONCE did something detrimental to your individual freedom. If ALL Americans do so, we will preserve our freedom and God-given rights…and our children will learn from us how to secure Liberty for generations to come.
If you cannot find it within yourself to do this one simple thing, then kiss your chains, embrace your slavery. Tell your children that you are a coward and sold their Liberty for your temporary comfort. Do this while you hang your head in shame. Additionally, tell no one that you are my countryman. Slither away in disgrace and let no one believe that you were ever an American. For Americans FIGHT for our Liberty and we will defend it with our blood and treasure…even from the enemy within.
May God continue to Bless these United States of America.
by: Keith D. Rodebush