- During the Iraq war, while our young men and women were in harms way, Democrats in Congress called the war lost, called our soldiers murderers and in many other ways gave comfort and aide to our enemies. More American soldiers died because of Democrats in Congress
- When a surge of troops was suggested as a way to quell the insurgency, Democrats in Congress, including a future president, called it a failed strategy with no chance of success. If Democrats in Congress had their way, Iraq would likely be a haven for Islamic terrorists today, having been lost to liberal fatalism.
- Recently under Democrat control, Congress and the Administration have run up unprecedented debt, while doing little to spur our failing economy. Republicans under the previous administration spent too much as well, but the numbers under the Democrats is staggering. More debt in the first two years of this administration than in all of history before. Check it out.
- Even though the American people stood up solidly against the recent health care tax bill, the Democrat Congress bribed, deceived, used under handed tactics and broke congressional rules to pass the bill anyway, against the will of the people. All politics is corrupt, which is why they should never be given more power than the Constitution allows, but never has tyranny in America been wrought on such a large scale. So called conservative Democrats (blue dogs) were exposed as nothing more than party lackies when votes against the people were needed.
- Recently it has been exposed that Democrat operatives disguised as journalists conspired to hide critical information about a presidential candidate from the American people in order to further their agenda. A man was foisted upon the people under false pretenses for the express purpose of tearing down this republic and changing it forever into a european style socialist country, which by the way are failing themselves and having to turn to more conservative strategies to try to save their own countries.
- United States Supreme Court justices in league with Democrats have consistently over the past decades made decisions in conflict with the U.S. Constitution. When among their own intellectual class they will speak of the Constitution as a 'living' document free for them to massage in any way they see fit. If the Constitution was meant to be constantly redefined then there would be no need for a constitution. The Founding Fathers were clear that the fundamental principle that the power belongs to the people and not to a central government was critical for the country to survive as a free republic. While there are bad decisions in both camps, the overwhelming number of decisions that give greater power to a centralized government, stealing the peoples Liberty, falls directly in the lap of Democratic appointees or intellectual traitors who have sided with Democrats post appointment.
- Fundamental Constitutional rights such as the right to bear arms and even the right to life itself are summarily dismissed by one party; Democrats.
- The ability for our police to enforce the law and protect the people is constantly being assaulted, making it more dangerous for Americans every day, by one party; Democrats.
- While the protection of our borders has been a total failure for both parties; when a state attempts to protect their citizens from an onslaught of illegal aliens, many of which are engaging in criminal activity including drugs, kidnapping and murder, one party stands forth and blocks that state from protecting it's people; Democrats. A federal judge appointed by a Democrat makes a completely specious judicial argument while blocking the state from implementing crucial portions of the law. If and when it goes before the Supreme Court you will see the Democrat sympathizers on the court go against the right of the state to protect it's people. All the while the federal government shows itself as completely incapable of doing it's Constitutional duty. All the while the courts ignore the fact that the Constitution gives the states all powers not specifically given to the federal government (10th amendment); and the fact that the Constitution requires the federal government to protect the people of any state from invasion (Article IV section 4). One party sides with ILLEGAL immigrants over American citizens; Democrats.
- One party, for the last century has maintained a constant policy that the federal government should constantly grow, raise taxes higher and higher stifling the economic growth of the people, control more and more aspects of banking and commerce, control the very lives of the people on a daily basis; Democrats. Some Republicans have fallen into this Liberty stealing philosophy, but typically are scorned by the party. The Democrat party is almost in lock step with this philosophy. One party preaches freedom and liberty; Republicans. One party preaches government control; Democrats.
Both parties have a lot to answer for. In my opinion the Republicans have one chance to show they are serious about returning this country to the republic it was intended to be. They must dismantle the federal government, not just stop the growth of it, or they too will reap the whirlwind. However, as the above facts show irrefutably, we can never vote for Democrats again. The Democrat party should be scorned and avoided from this day forward. The only person who should support any Democrat is a person who does not want freedom, who does not believe in the U.S. Constitution, who does not believe in the American Dream, who does not believe in enforcement of laws, who does not believe that our military should fight to win, who does not believe that our children deserve to live, who does not believe that immigrants to this country should enter our nation under the law and respect the law, who does not believe that the states should have more power than the central government, who does not believe that we have God given rights to life, liberty and property. Is that you? If so, then why are you living in the United States of America? We live here because we have fought and died for those rights and beliefs. There are many countries around the world who believe otherwise. If you do not believe in our Constitution, move to a country that has none. Go from us in peace as you bend down to kiss your chains, and let no one know that we once knew you as our countryman. Let not your pathetic compromise of Liberty besmurch the reputation of this Great Nation founded upon that very principle.
by: Keith D. Rodebush