A few random nuggets for election day:
- Islam is not a religion. It is a Fascist Theocracy; wholly incompatible with constitutional republicanism. I don’t just profess this; THEY do. They are at war with you, whether you are too scared to admit it or not.
- Yes, in some sense all politicians are corrupt. This was the entire basis for our Constitution that we let our ‘leaders’ ignore and still re-elect them. However, they are not all the same. Some are petty thieves, others mass-murderers.
- Our Founders made one big mistake in drafting the Constitution. As many of the leaders were themselves lawyers; they believed their profession to be noble and overall beyond lying, stealing and subverting law for power. I know, they didn’t get out much in those days!
- Every election is a choice between two evils because government is evil. Government is power and coercion to shape behavior; often for the purpose of power and enrichment of a chosen few. However, by voting out the corrupt each and every time we can minimize the damage.
- Millions of men and women have died to give you the right to vote. It is sacred. It is a responsibility. If you think they all died to allow our borders to disappear, to import non-assimilating Fascists, to diminish property rights and to kill babies; you are unqualified to vote. Please stay home and watch The View.
- We are in the midst of a Civil War. This war was not by the choice of conservatives or traditionalists. It was foisted upon us by a 100-year assault on the American way of life by Marxists. Some call them Progressives/Liberals/Socialists/communists/Democrats or RINO’s. They actually told us how they would do it. Take over education and destroy religion and the family. Starting with the T.E.A. (Taxed Enough Already) party and now with the Trump Nationalist movement; good Patriotic Americans have decided to fight back with the same fervor that our Enemy Within has fought for decades. It will get worse before it gets better; but we will win in the end. Good always overcomes evil.
- There is only one of two Parties in America that is even salvageable, the GOP. We are fighting them and the Democrats at the same time as well as academia and the propagandist media who have been thoroughly exposed as nothing more than Marxist sycophants. Regardless of the result of this election, the fight goes on. The proper strategy is to defeat RINO’s in the primaries and Democrats in the general. This is the ONLY path to save this nation and Life, Liberty and Property.
- In a time of war, strong measures are required. A tough ‘general’ will not necessarily be a ‘nice man’ or a pinnacle of virtue. He must have three qualities: Courage to fight, common sense to strategize and loyalty to America. This is the entire Trump phenomenon in a nutshell. This is why frivolous attacks on his character do not dissuade his following.
- The most important basis required for a free people to self-govern is the Rule of Law. This is why ILLEGAL immigrants must not benefit from their crime and this is why corrupt politicians MUST be held accountable. Barak Hussein Obama and ALL of his followers have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that the modern Democrat Party cannot be trusted to protect this most sacred tenet of freedom.
- A government that assassinates one of it’s citizens for the sake of Land Management, Lavoy Finicum, is a tyrannical government that MUST be held to account or we will ALL be forever slaves to rogue authority. Our grandchildren will spit on our graves.
- You cannot kill millions of innocent babies and just walk away. God has turned his face from America. It is not too late though. Pray for forgiveness, live your life right and vote Life. He will shine his light upon us once again. Regardless of your religious view think about this: if a nation cannot protect the most innocent of life among us, what authority should they have? After all it IS the first right…LIFE, Liberty and Property. You cannot have the other without the one.
- Before you vote ask yourself this one question: “Is it time for the Clinton/Bush crime family hold on American politics to end?” Then vote proudly, smile and put your ‘I voted’ sticker on your lapel.
May God continue to bless the United States of America
By: Keith D. Rodebush